It has been a Sunday-like Tuesday here in Northern Virginia. Due to hurricane Sandy, school was closed yesterday and today. My prayers go out to everyone affected by the awful storm! Luckily, no damage was done here besides a mini two hour power outage. My roommates and I spent the day catching up on homework, laundry and grocery shopping! I thought I’d share what I am obsessing over this month!
1. Pumpkin Coffee (I like the k-cups! Green Mountain Coffee Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Coffee, $11.99 18 count)
It’s the perfect taste for fall! And thanks to fellow blogger, runningonjava, I learned about my next favorite thing that I liked to add to my coffee!
2. Pumpkin Spice Creamer!!! (Coffee-mate, Pumpkin Spice flavor, price varies)
Together, the pumpkin coffee and creamer turn into pumpkin heaven! I love having this for fall 🙂
3. Revenge! (ABC’s Revenge, Sunday’s at 9) Who doesn’t love a little psychopathic/soap opera show on a Sunday night? It’s on its second season but if you haven’t seen the first I definitely suggest you watch it on Netflix! The storyline is complicated but once you get hooked, there’s not escaping Emily Thorne and her drama!
4. Leopard Scarves! As you’ve seen already, I am in love with my leopard scarf! It was such a cheap accessory but has become useful in completing several outfits. (Forever 21 Sheer Leopard Scarf, $6.80)
5. My final obsession for this month is one of the most important things in my life right now: my Lilly planner. It has just the right amount of space and decoration (plus stickers!) to organize my assignments and events during for each week. Every time we have a sorority meeting, each sister pulls out her own Lilly planner in her desired shape and size! I find it truly essential for getting through the semester! (Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda in Skip On It, $26)
Let me know what your favorite things are this month and how you’re liking mine! I also hope everyone was able to stay safe during the storm and no harm was done!